Cookies are text files that are automatically downloaded and stored on the hard disk of the user's computer equipment. When browsing a specific Internet page, the Internet server can remember some data about this user, including their preferences for viewing pages on that server.
Web beacons are images inserted in an Internet page or e-mail, which can use to monitor a visitor's behavior, such as storing information about the IP address of the user, duration of interaction time on that page, and the type of browser used, among others.
The personal data we collect through these technologies will be used for the following purposes:
- For market research purposes and for greater efficiency in providing services.
- The personal data we obtain from these tracking technologies are the following:
- Identifiers, usernames, and passwords of a session.
- User's preferred language
- Region in which the user is located
- User's browser type
- Type of user's operating system
- Date and time of the start and end of a user's session
- Web pages visited by a user
- Searches performed by a user
- Advertisements viewed by a user
- Your browser type and operating system.
- The Internet pages you visit.
- The links you follow.
- IP address.
- The site you visited before entering our site.
Suppose you consider that your right to the protection of your data has been harmed by any conduct or omission on our part or presume any violation of the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, its Regulations, and other applicable laws. In that case, you may file a complaint or complaint.
For more information, we suggest you visit their official website
This site is not a part of the Facebook™ website or Facebook™ Inc.
Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook™ in any way.
FACEBOOK™ is a trademark of FACEBOOK™, Inc.